New York Events is looking for talented and energetic individuals to join our digital advertising sales team. Are you interested in meeting with business owners, learning about their goals and developing digital marketing strategies to help them meet their goals? That’s what we do. We develop custom digital marketing strategies for small business owners to help them get new customers.
As a digital sales representative you will use a consultative selling approach to build relationships with small businesses. Sales representatives are responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts by cross selling digital media solutions.
You will have an excellent opportunity to be selling a broad set of digital marketing solutions from our wide-ranging portfolio, including but not limited to:
Websites and Mobile enabled sites
Pay Per Click (PPC)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Social Media Presence (Facebook and Twitter)
Daily Event Listings
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Meeting/exceeding aggressive sales goals and overall objectives
● Prospecting – Identify sales opportunities from accounts/prospects via cold calls, pipeline development and direct contact with accounts.
● Work collaboratively to develop digital focused strategic marketing plans to benefit our clients & prospects needs
● Developing sales strategies prior to contacting designated markets, using a variety of visuals including internet layouts and other sales aids.
● Formulating client advertising recommendations which are specifically designed to meet your customer’s needs and objectives.
● Visiting client business locations to obtain critical information about client markets and challenges, as necessary.
● Scheduling, organizing and prioritizing work to meet both customer and company goals and deadlines.
Minimum 1-year work experience in a digital media /marketing company
Passion to educate and sell
Exceptional written, verbal, and phone presentation skills
Prior PPC, SEO training, or internships a plus
Internet, Facebook, Twitter, Google + enthusiast
Google Adwords Certification a plus
This is an excellent, commission-based opportunity for a sales person who has strong Internet Marketing knowledge. This position is based in New York City but all work will be handled remotely.
If you are interested or would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.