Calling all Ladies, Gentlemen, Singles and perhaps cool and outgoing couples to the Tap Room conveniently located in the heart of Third Avenue. As my friend and I strolled into the joint, it was apparent this was the missing ingredient lacking throughout the night; the energy immediately surrounded us as we parked ourselves by the bar. While our hunger pains magnified we scrambled around with the menu and decided to surrender to an order consisting of Tiger Shrimp Hush Puppies, Tequila Shrimp Fajitas, and the Naughty Cracker Jacks to add some sweetness to the meal.
The feast hit the right spot and while waiting for the DJ to kick off the Friday night boogie fever, we sampled some beer on tap that proved to be a liquid satisfaction unlike any other. As much as I would like to keep this place to myself, it is only fair to spread the word; after all sharing is caring.
- Friendly and awesome staff.
- Daily and Weekly Events happening all the time including a DJ (Thursday, Fridays, and Saturdays
- An abundance of beer available on Tap including Beer Sommeliers who pair your food with great brewskies (Cheers)
- Beer to Go: Super cool! The price depends on the amount the different percentages of requested alcohol and you can bring your official 307 souvenir for refills
- Awesome comfort food including a late night munchies attack menu
- Double Dose of all you can drink Brunches (Available only Saturday and Sundays 11am-4pm; $20 is the asking price for drinks). Tap Room hosts events as well.
- Overall, I enjoyed it and await more good times in the future.
By: Laura M. Artis