If New York City during the pandemic isn’t enough to scare you or get you into the Halloween spirit, we have just the solution for you! If you have been scared since March, then you may as well add to that. In a world that feels anything but normal, the team at Blood Manor is bringing New York City’s Premier Haunted Attraction so Halloween feels like Halloween; which is going to continue their annual Halloween tradition at their historic location at 359 Broadway in Tribeca!
In what feels like a relief and gets us in the spirit, they are doing it safely! Trust us, we went through the Manor and we can’t wait to do it again! Jim Lorenzo’s focus in 2020 is safety and he is delivering for the Manor Guests. Under strict guidelines and in partnership with the “Stop the Spread” campaign, Blood Manor is operating with the following procedures in place to ensure the safety of all its patrons and staff:
• COVID-19 temperature screenings and questionnaires will be administered to each guest and employee prior to entering the facility.
• Face coverings for all guests and employees will be mandated.
• Sanitizing stations will be arranged at both the entry and exit of the facility.
• Maximum capacity has been revised and limited to reflect current NYS executive orders: No more than one group (maximum of 10) will be permitted in each room at a time, and there will be a minimum of three-minute intervals in between group entry to ensure social distancing is upheld.
• Six feet of distance between guests and employees will be ensured wherever feasible throughout the facility.
• Frequent cleaning and disinfection will occur throughout the facility, hourly.
• “Stop the Spread” campaign signage, promoting social distancing, will be placed throughout the facility to further emphasize its importance.
Continuing the tradition in their 17th season, the Manor is ramping up the mayhem and chaos to create a “must have” experience – second to none. Halloween in NYC is scarier than ever!
This is an event we look forward to every year and especially in 2020, this makes us feel normal. We cant wait to scream again!
Visit the Manor today! For more information and tickets, visit: bloodmanor.com.